Saturday, December 5, 2009

The First Post

Yaoblique!!!Welcome to my blog.

Why am I blogging?
Well for one everyone is,and I don't want to be left behind in this rat race.So here I am.

Why the name 'Yaoblique'?
I did try a myriad of others,but none of them were available.Suddenly I got hit by a word my younger brother used to say ...well when he was even younger....Ya-oblique.

What is this blog about?
It is about anything and everything(interpretation.....no clue yet).

Oh..by the way...who am I ?
How can I tell you when I don't know this myself for sure.But superficially,I am a recent Computer Engineering graduate with a lot going in his mind and nothing in life...a pause of 32 seconds....well that's all I am going to tell you in the first post.Keep reading..............

No comments:

Post a Comment