Monday, December 7, 2009

Identity- the movie review

Identity is a murder mystery thriller starring John Cusack,Amanda Peet among others.It is basically about a group of seemingly random group of strangers who find themselves taking an overnight shelter in a motel when suddenly and slowly they start getting murdered one by one.

I saw the movie on HBO 3-4 years back.I personally find it the best murder mystery I have ever seen so far.

Why........well to put it in a nutshell...because I was simply dumbfound when I saw the stupendous ending and learnt who the killer was...I can simply bet that 99.9% of the people(999 in a thousand..lol) will not be able to tell who the killer is...till they see the ending.And .....the funny thing is....the ending makes complete sense...It pretty much stitches the entire movie into one coherent unit.The ending makes you realise that the people weren't random,the events weren't random..It is like you just have demystified a seemingly small mystery.

And it is just not the ending,the entire movie is really well made.It really does keep you at the edge of your seat.If I remember correctly,I did end up not answering my loo call for the entire length of the movie so as to not miss a scene(..kidding...lol).

So,I'd highly recommend the movie.Go watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment